Friday, January 2, 2009

Snow Angel




As you can see we had more snowfall than we knew what to do with. The boys don't love that their new chore is to help shovel the driveway and sidewalks. Can you blame them when it's up to their necks! Berkley sure didn't mine getting a shovel and diving in to help. I wish they all would have that attitude about doing chores or just helping out!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Look at you... blogging!! I love the new blog look, too. Good job :) And man, we've had enough snow for this year, huh?? Cute pictures!!

Parks Pack said...

Good job for making them work. Why is it so hard? Berkely looks so dang cute with that pink hat and snow clothes. I love her and your boys! Fun that you have a new post. Love ya!

Jennifer Payne said...

I am so happy you have a new post! I love the pictures of your darling kids. They are unreal. It was so much seeing you in Utah. Love you!

Andrea Weaver said...

I keep thinking how ridiculous it is that we live so close and only see eachother at grandma's!! We need to go shopping or do lunch with just the girls!

I was so happy to see a new post. Your kids are so dang cute!