Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nationals here we come!





All though we did'nt end up the National winner of the womens 4.0 league we did have a great time! I'm lucky to have such fun wonderful friends in my life! Nothings better than a good doubles match with the girls! What a fun season we had together. But I think it's time to take a break from the competitive side and play now just for fun!! It's definetly been a fun run for the past 3years together. Thanks girls for the memories!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey! Im glad you had fun at nationals... that is so cool that you are so good... Madison and I were girlfriends when we were freshman at UVSC... we lived in the same apt. complex, same ward, and so we just became friends and would go to parties together... yeah, she is a lot of fun :) anyways, congrats on nationals!
love, Rebekah

Jennifer Payne said...

I was so sad we missed you when we were in Utah. It was fun to see Dean and your kids. They are all so darling. I am glad that you had fun at nationals, and I love the pictures of your new puppy. So cute! Hope to see you soon! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Nationals! I've heard you are amazing. Your puppy is SO cute too! I feel like I haven't seen you forever!! We need to get together soon. Love you!