Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ouch!



This is what you look like after getting hit in the eye with a tennis ball! It looks alot worse than it feels. The dark picture is a picture of my tennis team. I need to get a new camera or atleast make sure the flash is working! We are on our way to Nationals at the end of September!!

11 comments:

Liz said...

Ouch! What shiner you have!

Hopefully it will be gone soon?!

liz

Jennifer Payne said...

Of course you still look pretty! Stuff like that hurts so bad. I got my first black eye from Connor - no surprise there!! The pictures of the kids playing, doing sports, going back to school and holding Brad and Leslie's darling baby are so cute. I love seeing pictures of your family. Love you!

Jill said...

I loved seeing the updates to your blog. I can't believe your eye! What a nightmare! I'm glad it's not as bad as it looks! Your boys are so handsome. Something about those first days back at school. So bittersweet. Sure love you guys!

Krista Eastman said...

Way to take one for the team!Ouchie!! I still can't believe that!!! You've been playing awesome, keep it up!!! And good luck at Nationals, yeahhh! luv ya!

Jenny said...

You need to be a little more careful or I am not going to let you play anymore :)

Parks Pack said...

Congrats on Nationals. Of course you just kept playing. The eye is unbelievable. I agree with Jenn, though you still do look pretty. Love ya!

jessica said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like it hurt so bad! That is so cool though that you are going to nationals!! That is so exciting- good luck! I'm excited to hear how it ends up! Where is it going to be held? So fun!

Jenice said...

Nice mug shot Tan! I'm pretty darn impressed with your blogging abilities. What dang cute nephews and niece (Little Miss) I have. Love you guys!

Broadbent Family said...

I haven't checked blogs for a good 2 months! I have missed so much! I didn't know that Dean was the senior primary pianist. That picture is so cute of him and Berkley! It looks like you guys have had the funnest summer. And Jenn is right--you still look pretty with the black eye!! Love you guys.

Shannon said...

Honey, I didn't know you were a tennis Pro?!! SO FUN!! I LOVE tennis, and have been dying to play all summer, but i am Quite large with Child now, so maybe sometime this Spring.
I could tell you were the Hot one in the front, with your Group Photo.

I love checking in on your family, i didn't know Brad and Leslie have a new little Girl! She is darling.

Madison said...

HELLO RANDOM!! I STUMBLED ON YOUR PAGE FROM MY FRIEND REBECCA! I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY! HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING? YOU GUYS READY FOR JAZZ
TO START? YOUR EYE LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS, ARENT YOU SUPPOSE TO HIT THE BALL WITH THE RACKET??