This picture will always make me smile just watching Berkley sing the Primary songs with daddy as he practices for the next weeks schedule. Dean is the Senior Primary piano player and Berkley is always right by his side as he practices and loves to learn the songs. Her favorite is Oh what do you do in the summer time? The best part of it is that she loves to preform for all of us! Your to cute Berkley!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Oh what do you do in the summer time
This picture will always make me smile just watching Berkley sing the Primary songs with daddy as he practices for the next weeks schedule. Dean is the Senior Primary piano player and Berkley is always right by his side as he practices and loves to learn the songs. Her favorite is Oh what do you do in the summer time? The best part of it is that she loves to preform for all of us! Your to cute Berkley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so annoyed! I just commented and it didn't save. Dean -- I LOVE this picture. I've always said what a cute dad you are, but especially with Berkely. You adore her and she just knows it. I love you, Dean and am so proud of you.
Post a Comment