Yesterday Berkley just couldn't get enough of the warm weather that has finally arrived after a winter of H! All she wanted to do was swing swing and swing!
I love when you can tell it is finally summer! She looks so cute and Brig's birthday looked so fun. I can't believe he is already 8. It was so neat how you guys made such an effort to make it feel special for him. You guys are such a darling family.
I love this picture of little Miss. It so shows what a "pink" bright spot she has added to your family. She is so much fun and such a little stink! I love her!
Well, its sure fun that you have a blog now! These pictures are the cutest pictures i have ever seen of her... that smile is so precious! And Brig's birthday looked so fun and special! I hope your doing well... love, rebekah
How fun that i found your blog!! Could those kids be any cuter? I love how you have a little girl! I want to swing all day too! I can't believe how big the boys are.
Eww--those pictures are so cute! Her smile!!! This year HAS been the sickest weather! I have had such cabin fever! Glad you guys are back..we should go out soon!
8 comments:
I love when you can tell it is finally summer! She looks so cute and Brig's birthday looked so fun. I can't believe he is already 8. It was so neat how you guys made such an effort to make it feel special for him. You guys are such a darling family.
Oohh, I'll just bite her! She is so darling!
I love this picture of little Miss. It so shows what a "pink" bright spot she has added to your family. She is so much fun and such a little stink! I love her!
Those pictures are SO precious!!!
Well, its sure fun that you have a blog now! These pictures are the cutest pictures i have ever seen of her... that smile is so precious! And Brig's birthday looked so fun and special! I hope your doing well...
love, rebekah
Oh cute little miss! What a doll. We need to come play soon!!!!
How fun that i found your blog!! Could those kids be any cuter? I love how you have a little girl! I want to swing all day too!
I can't believe how big the boys are.
Eww--those pictures are so cute! Her smile!!! This year HAS been the sickest weather! I have had such cabin fever! Glad you guys are back..we should go out soon!
Post a Comment