Today Brocton and Brig woke me up with flowers and a card. We had a really fun barbecue at Mom and Dad's, but Mother's Day wasn't complete until the Jazz completed their nail-biting overtime win of the Lakers. (Take that Fisher). The party really started after the game! I am so glad I have three men who love me so much, and a daughter that I can tell the apple didn't fall far from the tree! My mom always told me I would get a girl just like me, and I am so thankful that I did.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother's Day
Today Brocton and Brig woke me up with flowers and a card. We had a really fun barbecue at Mom and Dad's, but Mother's Day wasn't complete until the Jazz completed their nail-biting overtime win of the Lakers. (Take that Fisher). The party really started after the game! I am so glad I have three men who love me so much, and a daughter that I can tell the apple didn't fall far from the tree! My mom always told me I would get a girl just like me, and I am so thankful that I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tanis -- Yesterday was so fun. The bbq, jazz game, and the talks over blogging. It really means a lot that you and Leslie take your Sundays and share them with us. I love it and the kids are obsessed with Sundays. I hope you know what a great job you do as a mother. You are always on top of everything and so conscientious about all of your kids activities, etc. I so need to take a page from your book about running a home/school life smoothly and organized. I love you, Tanis.
Hey Tanis! Looks like you had such a special day. I wish we lived closer to share those special times together. You look so pretty!
Tanis it's so fun that you have a blog now! Your family is so dang cute! It was so much fun to see pictures of you guys. It looks like you had such a fun birthday, and you look SO PRETTY! Love you, Krystal
I LOVE the Jazz shirts on mother's day! We watched the game too...only my girls aren't quite as into it as your boys! :)
It was so fun to spend a little time...even though it wasn't much while we were there! Your kids were so cute to Hunter and he was in heaven h-ing around.
Your blog is so cute! So happy you have one now.
Post a Comment