Sunday, May 11, 2008
Let's Party!
This was such a wonderful birthday! I got to start out the day by playing tennis with my girlfriends who had me wear a fun birthday sash! Then meeting Dean and Berkley for some yummy mexican food and a tennis match with Dean. Then to go home and get ready for some fun shopping with Les and working up a appetite to go finish the night with Cheesecake. Dinner was so much fun with everyone! We even had time to go to a movie (Baby Mama) what more could a girl ask for. Good times with good friends and family! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute pictures!! Good job on the slide show!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday. You look 23 not 33! Love ya
Your birthday was so fun! Cheesecake Factory and fun movie -- perfect. Echoing Linds' comment. You have never looked prettier. Love ya, Tanis.
I just wish I lived close so I could be there for fun days this like one, and little Berkley's big day too. Your family is so beautiful! I miss seeing you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment