Sunday, May 18, 2008
Eight is Great!
I can't believe that our sweet little Briggy is Eight and going to be Baptized in a couple of weeks (May 31st). Hurtcha Brig wasn't able to celebrate his Birthday because of the end of the year testing, so we surprised him for a lunch date at the school with his favorite Wendy's vanilla frosty and spicy chicken sandwich. After school he was surprised to find a new golf set for him and his Dad to go tryout together at the golf course! Dean said that he was a natural and could of gone forever but had to get home for his fun family Birthday party with his TRUE cousins! We barbequed and let the kids just play till the sun went down. Brig is such a joy to have in our family and I love seeing his bright blue eye sparkle when he smiles! We love you Brig!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe Brig is 8 either! You are the cutest mom (and dad!) to go take him lunch and then all of his other fun surprises too! I especially love how hateful the other kids look while they're eating their boring sandwiches and he has Wendy's! And, I can't believe how much hair Berkley has! Little stink! Happy (late) Birthday, Brig! We love (and miss) you!
I have always had a tender spot for little Brig. Brig: I love having you in my home. You are always so fun to have around and you make me laugh! You are really funny and are very loyal. You say the sweetest prayers and are such a good example of being honest :) You're 8th birthday was so fun. It's fun to celebrate together! I'm looking forward to your baptism. Hope you know your aunt Amy loves you!
We are so sad we had to miss his baptism!! We heard it was so neat. I LOVE Brig and can't believe he is 8 either. IT was so fun when I got to nanny for you! I really got to know your boys! Brig is SO incredibly sweet--and I love his sparkling blue eyes too when he smiles! That is so cute that you surprised him at school and that he was proud! Some kids would be embarrassed--of course he was proud. You guys have such a close family, it makes me happy! I love seeing all the cousins together too--I loved being close to my cousins when we all lived close...it's a friendship that you always have! Love you guys.
Post a Comment