Sunday, April 27, 2008

Berkley Turns 3!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Tanis, I can't believe Berkley is three! She is so darling. I haven't seen her for a while! And she has hair! :) Happy birthday on the 29th Little stink! we love you!

Parks Pack said...

Tanis -- She is so saucy. I will never forget seeing her in that princess dress carrying her balloons. She is the funnest little girl -- so smart and funny and full of it. I love her. Again, so fun to share in that day. Love ya.

Jenny said...

Yeah Tanis! Welcome to the blogging world. I love your blog. It is so cute. Remember what I said. Don't get too caught up in the hub bub :) Love ya, Jenn

Liz said...

Tanis

What darling pictures you have--keep up the writing!

liz stevenson

Krista Eastman said...

Tanis
I love the pictures, hopefully you'll keep your blog up to date more than I do.....I am getting better though. I can't believe Berkley is 3!!!! What a cute little fart. We definitely need to reschedule our Birthday picture Day with the girls, now that the weather is finally better!!! Love ya! Krista